To introduce the concepts and methods of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment to comply to both Company Values and Legal Requirements and therefore ensure a proactive approach to Health and Safety within the working environment.
• What does the law require?
• What is an accident and how do accidents occur?
• The identification of Stress and Bullying in the working environment
• The review process and how it can assist in Hazard Identification
• Planning and steps to conduct an effective Hazard Identification Investigation
• Categorising risk and how to use a Risk Management Programme to effectively manage identified areas of risk
• The importance of prioritisation and the areas to focus on
• Preparing and writing the report for the implementation of best practices