- To inspire you to look at writing in new ways.
- To improve your success in transmitting your desired messages to readers.
- To improve your writing skills and style
- To improve the accuracy and precision of your writing
- To speed up your writing process
- Writing as a marketing exercise
- Writing clearly and concisely
- Writing with a purpose
- Overcoming the problem of getting started
- Choosing the right words
- Checking your tone
- Structuring your writing tasks
- Using the spell check to your best advantage
- The role of punctuation and grammar
- This workshop deals with the philosophy (why we do it) and principles of writing, then the emphasis shifts to putting this into practice.
- Break-outs with tips on: different writing styles; tips on grammar and punctuation; tricky, weasel and buzz words and phrases; traps to avoid; the difference between changing language, and fashion and fads.
- Τhis is not a theoretical seminar. Nor does it seek to have everyone writing exactly the same way. The aim is to help you discover your style of writing – and enhance it.