• To inspire you to look at writing in new ways.
• To improve your success in transmitting your desired messages to readers.
• To improve your writing skills and style
• To improve the accuracy and precision of your writing
• To speed up your writing process
• Writing as a marketing exercise
• Writing clearly and concisely
• Writing with a purpose
• Overcoming the problem of getting started
• Choosing the right words
• Checking your tone
• Structuring your writing tasks
• Using the spell check to your best advantage
• The role of punctuation and grammar
• This workshop deals with the philosophy (why we do it) and principles of writing, then the emphasis shifts to putting this into practice.
• Break-outs with tips on: different writing styles; tips on grammar and punctuation tricky, weasel and buzz words and phrases; traps to avoid; the difference between changing language, and fashion and fads.
• Τhis is not a theoretical seminar. Nor does it seek to have everyone writing exactly the same way. The aim is to help you discover your style of writing – and enhance it.