Have you ever felt frustrated because your colleague takes such a long time to reach the simplest solution? Or because your most valuable team members never contribute during those early morning brain storming sessions? We all have our own unique style. This workshop helps participants to discover the importance of effective self analysis, making critical personal changes and have a greater understanding of people around them.
Participants will be able to do he following:
- Gain an understanding of who they are
- Understand that there are natural life cycle and life role changes
- Clarify personal issues and values
- Explore and recognise their own personality traits
- Recognise personality traits in other people
- Explore and recognise behaviour patterns
- Coping with changes
- Structuring your approach to others
- Simple rules and guidelines
- Understand other people with greater clarity and compassion
The course work involves the participants completing two personality inventories prior to their attendance. These will be discussed and worked through the day.