A key role in any organisation, this is sometimes a difficult and demanding job. A customer will make instant judgements about the whole of your organisation based on the way he/she is dealt with by just one person in reception and on the telephone. This workshop enables participants to confidently and professionally deal with your company’s visitors and telephone callers, creating the right impression first time.
• What is the role of the modern receptionist/telephonist?
• Can anyone do this?
• The problem with first impressions
• Dealing with visitors – wanted and unwanted
• Signing in and security
• Finding out what visitors want
• Communicating effectively with customers
• Dealing with multiple requests and priorities
• The telephone as a first point of contact
• Using your voice effectively on the telephone
• Dealing with difficult customers and complaints