Training the Trainer
Job Instruction – The process and the delivery
Learn How to Train Your Staff effectively
To give participants the skills in imparting knowledge, on a one to one, or small group basis. This workshop focuses on the principles and procedures required to instruct new staff or retrain experienced staff in the workplace. Demonstrating the recognised steps to deliver training that ensures understanding and competency is achieved by the learner.
• The four steps to effective training
• Catering for adult learners
• Personal qualities of the instructor
• The four stages to learning
• How to develop the Training Needs Analysis
• How to design and develop a training program and time table
• The need to measure training to Company or National Standards rather than personal standards
• What does “fully trained” really mean?
• How to design and develop procedure sheets and standard operating procedures
• Teaching flow charts & templates
• Training the new operator
• Retraining the experienced operator
• Multi skilling – “to do or not to do” – and if so, when and with whom?
• Coaching for performance