To provide participants with the tools to better manage workplace violence and minimise this occurring.
• What is bullying or violence in the workplace?
• What are the legal obligations and ramifications, the expectations (including OSH) and best practices to prevent or manage this?
• What are your Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures both formal and informal?
• What are the obligations of the directors, officers or staff in establishing a safe working environment – including utilisation of delegated authority?
• How do we introduce this effectively in the induction programme including setting standards on the behavioural codes?
• The Performance Review and how behaviour needs to be included to ensure prevention or reoccurrence of potential situations both formally and informally.
• The directors, officers or staffs responsibility to identify and manage stress created by bullying or intimidation in the workplace.
• The steps to handling a potential situation or incident
• How to deal with a potentially negative situation in an informal process
• How to deal with a reactive situation in the case of bullying, violence or intimidation