We all play a vital role in any organisation. This course is designed to enhance the skills of office and administration staff so that they can develop their role to work more cohesively with the colleagues and customers that rely on them.
Who Should Attend
Any person involved in the office or administrative function in a business
- The need to occasionally manage the people you interact with
- How does a successful office actually run?
- How to manage your own time and help other people manage theirs
- Dealing with multiple requests and priorities
- Handling those consistent and ‘uncontrollable’ interruptions
- The importance of effective communication in a successful office
- How to deal assertively with managers and colleagues
- How do you work with more than one manager?
- How do you work as a team?
- Managing personal stress