Media massage is NOT a talk show. This is a working course where you practise what you learn.
Who will benefit?
Any business people who have dealings or are likely to have dealings with the media or publicity people for voluntary and community organisations
- The media and its mediums
- What makes the media tick?
- Who does what in the media?
- Why worry about the media?
- Developing and maintaining media contacts
- Media opportunities
- Which medium – print, radio or television?
- Letters to the editor
- Supplements, advertorial and paid advertisements
- Do-it-yourself, in-house specialist or consultant
- The role of the media release
- The role of the media conference
- The media and crisis management
- Spokespeople and availability
- Interview skills
- How to get your message across
- Radio and television skills