To develop in all people the interpersonal skills required to relate more successfully with their staff, colleagues and customers. It will also help improve one‑to‑one communication skills such as coaching, counselling and conflict handling.
Those who need to relate more successfully with and to their staff, colleagues and customers.
- Explore why people behave the way they do and the difference between emotional and rational influences
- The communication process
- Verbal and non‑verbal skills
- Barriers to communication
- Active listening
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Dealing with conflict