How can we change this?
To provide participants the understanding of Unconscious Biases and how this may
compromise diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- What is Unconscious Bias?
- Understanding and accepting we all have some form of Unconscious Bias, for example age, gender, physical appearance or stereotyping
- How did we develop our Unconscious Bias? – Like it or not we all have it!
- The types of Unconscious Bias
- Understanding how Unconscious Bias can negatively influence workplace relationships
- How Unconscious Bias leads to Diversity Bias
- Working from the Consciously Competent state to manage any Unconscious Bias
- Evaluating and accepting our own Biases
- A discussion to assist participants to identify what Unconscious Bias they may have
- What are some examples of Unconscious Bias we encounter?
- What can I do to reduce any bias occurring in the workplace?
- Holding everyone accountable
- Each participant will be required to commit to taking at least one action to mitigate the influence of Unconscious Bias which will assist in reducing/eliminating Diversity Bias
- How can we encourage Workplace Diversity?