Effective coping life work strategies to help cope with the continuously changing environment we live and work in
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to do the following:
- Recognise the essential characteristics of people who handle change effectively
- Utilise new skills moving forward after major change
- Be able to plumb their own inner resources
- What are the four coping mechanisms?
- Post Traumatic Stress as an inhibitor of positive change
- How the desire to win has us lose the “Game of Life”
- Hardiness Factors: Do you have them? Where do you get them?
- Is happiness an illusion?
- The square peg in the round hole syndrome
- The 3H method of setting new direction
- Goals for a better you