This workshop will teach you effective skills to confidently manage yourself with difficult people & personalities. A common sense approach when interrelating with other people to enhance the way we function together.
• Learning to understand people – we are all different
• Why can a person react differently in similar situations?
• Domestication and conditioning
• What is the difference between personality and behaviour?
• Can you change these?
• Dealing with your emotions – what is happening to me?
• Methods to control or dis-establish yourself emotionally
• Adapting to conditions
• Respect & Professionalism
• Understanding what conflict really is
• What are you REALLY dealing with in this situation?
• Conflict resolution – diffusing the situation
• Is the conflict personal or professional?
• The four types of conflict that we deal with on a day to day basis.
• How to avoid the above four types
• Open communication – courageous conversations
• How to become assertive without aggression
• How to give and receive feedback in a positive manner
• Influencing the behaviour of people you have no authority over
• The 3 ego states of a person – Transactional Analysis and how this impacts on behaviour
• What can affect an individual on a day to day basis and how that alters their behaviour
• Welcome to the animal kingdom
• How close to the animal kingdom are humans when it comes to behaviour?
• The Sheep – loses direction
• The donkey – is stubborn
• The puppy – needs attention
• ……..and more