This workshop will teach you effective skills to confidently manage yourself with difficult people & personalities. A common sense approach when interrelating with other people to enhance the way we function together.
- Learning to understand people – we are all different
- Why can a person react differently in similar situations?
- Domestication and conditioning
- What is the difference between personality and behaviour?
- Can you change these?
- Dealing with your emotions – what is happening to me?
- Methods to control or dis-establish yourself emotionally
- Adapting to conditions
- Respect & Professionalism
- Understanding what conflict really is
- What are you REALLY dealing with in this situation?
- Conflict resolution – diffusing the situation
- Is the conflict personal or professional?
- The four types of conflict that we deal with on a day to day basis.
- How to avoid the above four types
- Open communication – courageous conversations
- How to become assertive without aggression
- How to give and receive feedback in a positive manner
- Influencing the behaviour of people you have no authority over
- The 3 ego states of a person – Transactional Analysis and how this impacts on behaviour
- What can affect an individual on a day to day basis and how that alters their behaviour
- Welcome to the animal kingdom
- How close to the animal kingdom are humans when it comes to behaviour?
- The Sheep – loses direction
- The donkey – is stubborn
- The puppy – needs attention
- ……..and more