To provide participants with a better understanding of body language. How it can be used effectively to enhance communication. Also how it can be misinterpreted.
• Basics and Introduction
– How it can be used
– Culture and the language
– Age and its relevance
• Background and History
– From where did it start?
– The various studies and contradictions
• Nature or Nurture?
– Is it one or the other?
• Facial Expressions
– The six key facial expressions which are the basis of the language
• Body Language Analysis
– It is not what it always appears to be
– Examples of what we can trust
– Why there is a need to use clusters of signals
– Why there is a need to combine the Language with the other communication methods, i.e, VAK
• Body Language Warning
– The dangers of over analysing or over use.
– The same signal, different meaning based on generation, education, culture, age and gender.