The training dollar is hard to come by and it is imperative that we make sure we gain maximum benefit when we do spend it.
This workshop is designed to assist managers and team leaders with how they can identify training needs and then logically decide the most appropriate and beneficial method to meet the identified objectives.
Post workshop evaluation and follow up is also an integral part of this process to ensure that we capitalise on our training investments.
• Purpose of the Training Needs Analysis
• Performance needs and training needs
• How to do a TNA
• Analysing and transforming data into training strategies and plans
• Choosing the right type of training
• Evaluating the training
• How to assist with the transfer of learning
• How it can assist in improving performance and profitability