Using the appropriate leadership style is an essential management skill to lead an effective team that produces results. Gain an understanding of the four leadership styles and the “when to” and “how to” utilise them appropriately.
- What are the four leadership styles?
- What is their relevance to other models?
- How do they apply in today’s multi-cultural workforce?
- How and when to use your leadership styles
- What are the two preferred styles in New Zealand and who do we not like the other two?
- The need for flexibility between leadership styles
- How to become assertive without aggression
- Gaining respect