To enable Team Leaders and Managers to understand and utilise the skills required to be more effective in today’s workforce through effective planning and management of staff and processes.
These key personnel have hands-on control of output and quality, and can significantly influence productivity and therefore profitability in the organisation.
Those attending will be given instruction and the tools to work through specific issues for implementation of actions on the return to work.
A practical experiential training programme within a supportive environment for people that allows participants to personally analyse and develop skills.
An essential programme for all Team Leaders, First Line Managers, Supervisors, Production Managers, Operations Managers and Project Managers. A workshop for any people who have the responsibility of planning and directing staff in the achievement of goals.
Content – For a more detailed content follow this link – http://vjhenderson.co.nz/the-course-for-team-leaders-detailed-content/
- The Changing Role of the Team Leader
- Conflict reduction and resolution
- Goal Setting – in performance and behaviour
- Performance Management
- Delegation – tools for effectiveness
- Legislation – current requirements
- Communicating effectively
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Managing Change – planned/sudden
- Imparting information to others
- Handling relationship problems
- Dealing with difficult people
- Team Development – 9 Building Blocks
- Leadership – 4 Key Styles
- Exposure to current thinking and practices in management development.
- Opportunity to learn and practice skills in a supportive and participative environment
- A full set of comprehensive handout material for on-going reference
- Improved productivity
- Reduced frustration
- Increased profitability
- Improved confidence
- Post workshop support
We are also regularly modifying this content to tailor this programme for in-company workshops so that we can meet the training objectives more specifically for the organisation we are working with.