Effective teamwork is critical in the workplace and often there is something missing in the team that is stopping us from achieving that cohesiveness and co-operation necessary to maximise our effectiveness.
• What is a team?
• What is the foundation to true Teambuilding?
• How do we establish our values?
• How do we measure the effectiveness of the team?
• How to apply this to introduce and/or change the team culture?
• How do we obtain commitment from team members to these goals?
• How do we measure the buy-in of these values?
• Implementing those values
• Maintaining the disciplines
• Who owns and manages these behaviours?
• How to give constructive and respectful feedback to both the team and/or individuals
• Why we should introduce these concepts in induction and staff training