Effective teamwork is critical in the workplace and often there is something missing in the team that is stopping us from achieving that cohesiveness and co-operation necessary to maximise our effectiveness.
- What is a team?
- What is the foundation to true Teambuilding?
- How do we establish our values?
- How do we measure the effectiveness of the team?
- How to apply this to introduce and/or change the team culture?
- How do we obtain commitment from team members to these goals?
- How do we measure the buy-in of these values?
- Implementing those values
- Maintaining the disciplines
- Who owns and manages these behaviours?
- How to give constructive and respectful feedback to both the team and/or individuals
- Why we should introduce these concepts in induction and staff training