Many organisation’s talk about performance management and just as many companies partly implement a performance management system. This workshop will give participants the knowledge and skills to introduce an effective performance management programme into their department or organisation.
Who Will Benefit?
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Project co‑ordinators
- Operations Managers
- Goal setting for teams and individuals ‑ how to identify the corporate and departmental goals and align both the teams and individuals goals to these
- Identification of non‑conformance both in manufacturing, office procedures and behaviour and how best to deal with this
- Performance Appraisals and Performance Development Interviews
- The importance of keeping the PD1 as a living document to reflect the current Business Plan and the changing economic environment
- How to use an effective PD1 programme to enhance performance
- How to use an effective PA programme to evaluate performance
- Measuring systems for performance
Many companies have heard of Performance Management and have attempted it. This workshop will cover how to implement a programme. It covers not just what you should do but how you should go about it with resulting outcomes, for example,
- Increased productivity
- Reduced loss management
- Improved customer service both internally and externally
- Reduced frustration.
With this programme, post workshop we can arrange to provide those interested companies with an on site consultation to assist with the implementation of a performance management programme.
Some comments from previous Performance Management workshop participants:
“Loved everything!! So much to digest and this course has given me the confidence in conducting the appraisals – which is exactly what I came for”
“It helped to get the right information – how to set ground rules and measure them”
“Took into account requirements of participants and changed tack slightly to meet these”