In today’s rapidly changing business environment individuals who are highly motivated and are capable of motivating others are in constant demand and their possibilities for personal advancement are limitless.
This one day workshop is designed to examine the principles of motivation and answer the questions.
- How do you motivate yourself and your team?
- How do you define and set goals that are meaningful and important to both the team and the organisation?
- What are the “laws of motivation”?
- How do you conduct a “motivation audit”?
- What can you do to ensure that you get the very best from your people?
The workshop provides examples of how leading organisations, worldwide, have successfully employed the motivation techniques discussed.
It provides easy ‘step‑by‑step’ blueprints which enable participants to apply what is being taught to their own organisations and situation.