To give participants a clear understanding in the development and utilisation of Key Activity Areas (KAA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) so as to better provide feedback to staff in a professional user friendly manner, not only in productivity but also behavioural standards.
- Goal setting and the practical application of SMART goals.
- What is a KFS?
- What is a KAA?
- What is a KPI?
- Why do we need all three, (KFS’s, KAA’s and KPI’s)?
- Why your company standards are critical in the implementation of this process.
- The benchmark
- Improving the standard or lowering the water level
- Is 100% accuracy 98% of the time a realistic target?
- What are the ramifications if we do not achieve this?
- The 12 KAA’s and their KPI’s
- What are the 12 and why do all staff need these 12?
- Setting objective measures to avoid the “dutch auction”
- How to measure subjective areas
- How to identify the KPI’s specific to each person
- How to apply these KPI’s in a transparent constructive manner
- How to collect data so the feedback process is measured against company standards as opposed to personal standards
- How do you interpret and use the data?
- How to deliver the feedback in a constructive non threatening supportive manner
- The correlation and interrelationship of the KAA’s and their impact on each other
- The myths of performance measurement that can lead to failure