To give participants a clear understanding in the development and utilisation of Key Activity Areas (KAA’s), Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) so as to better provide feedback to staff in a professional user friendly manner not only in productivity but also behavioural standards.
Goal setting and the practical application of SMART goals.
• What is a KFS?
• What is a KAA?
• What is a KPI?
• Why do we need all three, (KFS’s, KAA’s and KPI’s)?
Why your company standards are critical in the implementation of this process.
• The bench mark
• Improving the standard or lowering the water level
• Is 100% accuracy 98% of the time a realistic target?
• What are the ramifications if we do not achieve this?
The 12 KAA’s and their KPI’s
• What are the 12 and why do all staff need these 12?
• Setting objective measures to avoid the “dutch auction”
• How to measure subjective areas
• How to identify the KPI’s specific to each person
• How to apply these KPI’s in a transparent constructive manner
• How to collect data so the feedback process is measured against company standards as opposed to personal standards
• How do you interpret and use the data?
• How to deliver the feedback in a constructive non threatening supportive manner
• The correlation and interrelationship of the KAA’s and their impact on each other
• The myths of performance measurement that can lead to failure