What is the difference?
Why Managers & Team Leaders of all levels need both qualities
To give Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors a better understanding of the difference between the two qualities and how these can help improve both their performance and their staffs productivity.
- The difference between Leadership and Management
- When to lead and when to manage
- Why do some people avoid Management
- Why we need both qualities
- The changing role of these positions in today’s working environment
- The nine building blocks for building an effective team
- Team performance and how to develop a more effective team
- How to get “buy in” and develop enthusiastic staff
- Unconscious behaviours