To Assist all Team Leaders, Managers and Supervisors to better utilise their leadership skills and communication skills when working with their team and colleagues. To help foster a high performing environment with a cohesive team.
• What makes an effective leader?
• The attributes of a good leader
• The attributes of a bad leader
• How your communication skills can impact on motivation
• Communicating with staff i.e giving directives and orders
• Defining motivation
• Major Theories of motivation & the implications for employee recognition & engagement
• The difference between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
• The four categories of problems
• How to measure the effectiveness of your leadership
• How to analyse and utilise the results so as to further enhance your leadership skills and the motivation of your staff and colleagues
• What do multipliers do differently to diminishers?
• How to become a multiplier