• To assist all Managers and Front Line Team Leaders to deal with personality behaviours which disrupt the working environment and create disharmony to the team.
• To assist people who have to deal with demanding and difficult colleagues, external contacts and customers.
• What is the difference between personality and behaviour?
• Which one should we focus on?
• What types of people do we have to deal with?
• Welcome to the animal kingdom
• How close to the animal kingdom are humans when it comes to behaviour?
• The Sheep – loses direction
• The Donkey – is stubborn
• The Puppy – needs attention
• Learning to understand people
• Domestication and conditioning
• Dealing with conflict
• What are you REALLY dealing with in this situation?
• First impressions are not always real
• Controlling your emotions so that you remain professional
• The difference between Leadership and Management
• Why we need both qualities
• When to lead and when to manage
• How to set measureable standards in behaviour – SMART goals
• Changing behaviour
• DOPE test (Dove, Owl, Peacock, Eagle)
• a fun self behavioural assessment to see how you function
• how to better utilise this knowledge to enhance communication or manage behaviours
• a better understanding why others respond differently to various situations