Gain pro-active planning tools in this practical workshop designed to give you greater control to manage your ever increasing workload. Refocus on the processes and procedures in place within your organisation where time and costs can be reduced.
- Key factors to identify best practices for success
- How much “TIME” do we really have?
- Setting internal standards for teams and individuals and getting their “buy in”
- Prioritising and overcoming obstacles to planned objectives
- Effective methods to delegate work and responsibilities
- Identifying inefficiencies within the organisation that cost time and money
- Manage meetings to achieve time and results
- Effective V Efficient management of the “paper and electronic” overload