Delegation is one of the least understood management skills. Participants will discover the true process to delegate and will be able to identify the pitfalls and the fears that often makes delegation fail
- Delegation – is it management or leadership?
- What is the difference between delegation and abdication?
- What is the difference between delegation and order giving?
- Why managers find delegation difficult
- Why does delegation not work properly?
- How do you go about recognising someone’s abilities?
- How to plan the delegation process
- The steps to delegation
- Controlling the process
- Gaining commitment and building trust
- Clarifying understanding
- Delegating to someone who lacks confidence
- What is the definition of success?