To give selected staff the skills to further enhance their Team Dynamics, support each other more effectively and further develop their communication skills to assist in fostering a pro-active environment of ownership.
• The 4 Types of Jobs in the world and how this can impact on moving the Team forward
• What is a Team?
• How to build a Teamwork Culture
• Tips for Team Building
• The 9 Building Blocks required to build an effective Team
• Communication and how this can build or erode Team Dynamics
• Establishing and maintaining an effective communication network which encourages and supports a two way feedback environment and also ownership
• Action Centred Leadership
• What is Quality?
• What is D.I.F.O.T.I.S?
• How does D.I.F.O.T.I.S affect Quality?
• Understanding each others personality traits and how to use this information to better enhance Team Dynamics
• What makes “The Best Team”
• Identifying the Team’s needs to achieve the desired outcome
• Design and implement action plans to achieve the desired outcome
• Tracking the progress of the agreed action plans to ensure successful outcomes from the workshop
• The importance of a debrief on completion of each step to identify lessons learnt so as to continually improve how we move forward
• The Greater Team and how it can impact on your immediate Team
• Motivation and its impact on teams