To give selected staff the skills to further enhance their Team Dynamics, support each other more effectively and further develop their communication skills to assist in fostering a pro-active environment of ownership.
- The 4 Types of Jobs in the world and how this can impact on moving the Team forward
- What is a Team?
- How to build a Teamwork Culture
- Tips for Team Building
- The 9 Building Blocks required to build an effective Team
- Communication and how this can build or erode Team Dynamics
- Establishing and maintaining an effective communication network which encourages and supports a two way feedback environment and also ownership
- Action Centred Leadership
- What is Quality?
- What is DIFOTIS?
- How does DIFOTIS affect Quality?
- Understanding each others personality traits and how to use this information to better enhance Team Dynamics
- Diversity Bias
- What makes “The Best Team”
- How to identify the Team’s needs to achieve the desired outcome
- How to design and implement action plans to achieve the desired outcome
- Tracking the progress of the agreed action plans to ensure successful outcomes from the workshop
- The importance of a debrief on completion of each step to identify lessons learnt so as to continually improve how we move forward
- The Greater Team and how it can impact on your immediate Team
- Motivation and its impact on teams