To give Team Leaders, Managers and Supervisors a better understanding of their roles in management. Designed for people who have been assessed by their employer as having potential for further development.
- The changing role of the Manager/Team Leader
- The needs of today’s Manager/Team Leader
- The nine building blocks for building an effective team
- Managing and developing strong team performance
- Developing team commitment and co-operation
- How to get “buy in” and develop enthusiastic staff
- The 4 leadership styles of an effective leader
- The difference between Leadership and Management
- When should we lead and when should we manage?
- Why do we need both qualities?
- How to become assertive without aggression
- Gaining respect