To analyse common Management/Team Leader problems and determine how to handle them. To further develop the skills obtained from Stage 1 through evaluation of where the Team Leaders are now and further assist them in the transfer of learning.
• To further develop the confidence of the Team Leader/Manager
• Refined understanding of the Manager’s role and its responsibilities
• A better understanding of how to lead people in different situations
• Clarification of any unresolved issues in the transfer of learning from Stage 1
• Comprehensive information folder including relevant templates
• The Team Leader’s responsibility
• Update on current legislation
• Leadership strategies for different situations
• Individual behaviour
• Small group behaviour
• Staff Selection & Induction
• Conflict Resolution, Counselling & Discipline
• The learning process
• Planning • Effective Staff Training
• Problem solving
• Practical and applicable exercises and case study to assist in the transfer of learning
• A better appreciation of development and implementation of individual and team development concepts
• Relationships – individual, team, inter-departmental
This workshop is even more interactive than Stage 1. Participants will evaluate, discuss, resolve and report back on situational examples from the above content. This programme is designed to be more of a mentoring process so as to further enhance the transfer of learning.
A detailed content of this workshop is available on request
The Advanced Team Leaders and The Final Step courses outlined on pages 14,15 & 16, have been designed to run consecutively for those managers wishing to further enhance their skills and knowledge after the completion of The Course for Team Leaders.