To enable participants to understand the need for a systematic approach to dealing with work related problems in performance and behaviour. This workshop addresses the need to establish standards and expectations early in the contractual relationship.
- Personal grievances, disputes and employment relationship problems
- The importance of substantive evidence and correct procedures
- Informal counselling procedures
- Formal disciplinary procedures
- Dismissal with notice
- Dismissal without notice
- Termination procedures: redundancy, resignation, abandonment of employment, retirement, through illness and injury