To introduce the concepts and methods of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment to comply to both Company Values and Legal Requirements and therefore ensure a proactive approach to Health and Safety within the working environment.
- What does the law require?
- What is an accident and how do accidents occur?
- The identification of Stress and Bullying in the working environment
- The review process and how it can assist in Hazard Identification
- Planning and steps to conduct an effective Hazard Identification Investigation
- Categorising risk and how to use a Risk Management Programme to effectively manage identified areas of risk
- The importance of prioritisation and the areas to focus on
- Preparing and writing the report for the implementation of best practices