This is an introductory seminar on the fundamentals of sound Credit Management and Debt Collection at an intermediate level. Its aim is to provide participants with the necessary skills and techniques to effectively manage credit in companies of all sizes. In addition, it provides skills for Debt Collection including telephone techniques.
- The key elements of Credit Management
- Understanding the credit control function
- Proactive techniques to avoid overdue debts
- Characteristics of excellent collectors
- The warning signals and how to act
- Disputed accounts