To present basic management and financial accounting techniques in a simple and practical manner.
Designed for people with a limited accounting knowledge who want to gain an understanding in financial accounting techniques and the tools used.
- Debits and credits and double entry
- Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Accounts
- Prepare simple Income Statements and Balance Sheets from accounting data
- Understand cash and accrual accounting
- End of period accruals and adjustments
- Journal entries
- How to prepare budgets and cashflow statements
- An introduction to GST, PAYE and other taxes
Some comments from previous Accounting workshop participants
“It was well structured, very well paced and it was surprisingly understandable”
“Discussions and questions were answered – very clear workbook”
“Excellent overview of financial accounting”
“Explanation in layman’s terms instead of technical jargon – great instructor”
“Concise but very informative”