Analyse • Adapt • Adopt
This workshop will provide a process for immediate improvement.
It will give participants a user friendly, logical and uncomplicated approach to improve productivity, profitability, improved customer service standards and staff morale through effective systems. ‘Triple A’ is a methodology that focuses on minimising waste within any system while simultaneously maximising productivity.
Can be specifically designed for manufacturing, service, engineering, design, commissioning or administration environments.
An essential programme designed for all Managers, Staff, Support Staff, Production Managers, Operation Managers and Project Managers. A workshop for any person who has the responsibility for achieving results.
Content – For a more detailed look – http://vjhenderson.co.nz/the-triple-a-programme-detailed-content/
- An introduction to The ‘Triple A’ Programme
- How will this programme assist every customer, supplier, manager and employee
- Setting the desired target
- Educating staff on the process about to be adopted
- Establishing a Team to manage any issues that arise
- Who should be involved in the Programme
- Benchmarking the current level of performance
- Data Collection
- Tracking the current constraints
- R.C.A. (Root Cause Analysis)
- Implementing the selected action plan
- Designing and Implementing an Audit Process
- Improved productivity
- Reduced frustration
- Increased profitability
- Increased staff ownership
- Immediate results
- Post workshop support