Why is it critical in the World?
Strategic partnerships with selected customers and suppliers are vital strategies for the future. Learn how to develop long term, mutually rewarding relationships that will help give your organisation a sustainable competitive advantage.
• The changing face of business
• Strategic partnering and its impact on customer/supplier relationships
• The impact of organisation, culture, strategy and structure in the strategic partnering process
• The qualities required in a competent partnership manager
• How to implement processes that help to manage complex strategic partnerships
• Using current industry case studies to highlight current strategic partnership techniques
• Service Level Agreement contracts and their importance
• Designing and implementing an effective SLA system