To provide selected staff with the skills to better relate with their client base, both the retail customer and the production customer.
• What is the difference between customer service and customer care?
• Which has the biggest positive impact on the customer?
• The basics of communication which will assist in dealing with each and every new client
• Meeting and greeting the client
• What is image and the impact this has on the customer
• What questions should we ask our customers so as to better meet their needs?
• The importance of giving customers options or choices
• How to best guide the customer to make the right choice
• Keeping the customer up to date with progress
• Debriefing the customer prior to signing off the job
• What, when and how to escalate a situation
• Closing the transaction