How to develop effective Service Level Agreements within your organisation to improve the staff’s standard of service and communication, both internally and externally.
Successful organisations know that they cannot expect their staff to give better service to their customers than staff receive from their colleagues and the organisation.
The quality of service that reaches the customer begins with the quality of service people inside the organisation give one another.
• Identification of the importance of the internal customer and their effect on your organisation
• Who are your internal customers?
• The people factor – behaviours and attitudes
• The individual – rights and responsibilities
• The communication process
• The win-win philosophy
• What are Service Level Agreements?
• Establishing standards of service
• The process to negotiation of Service Level Agreements
• The review process