To give participants the skills and confidence to design and write up effective user friendly SOP’s
- The history and background of SOP’s
- The need for a controlled system for SOP’s
- Why, when training should we use SOP’s in conjunction with VAK
- Who needs to be trained via SOP’s and why?
- Too much or too little?
- The parts to be included in an effective SOP
- Who should be involved in the writing of SOP’s
- How to write up an effective SOP for the manufacturing environment
- How to write up an effective SOP for the engineering environment
- How to write up an effective SOP for the administrative environment
- Why do we need to test SOP’s before use
- How and when to use SOP’s
This workshop is a 50/50 mix of theory and practical skills in which the participants will have the opportunity to learn the theory and then apply that theory to examples