To give participants the skills and confidence to design and write up effective user friendly SOP’s
• The history and background of SOP’s
• The need for a controlled system for SOP’s
• Why, when training should we use SOP’s in conjunction with VAK
• Who needs to be trained via SOP’s and why?
• Too much or too little?
• The parts to be included in an effective SOP
• Who should be involved in the writing of SOP’s
• How to write up an effective SOP for the manufacturing environment
• How to write up an effective SOP for the engineering environment
• How to write up an effective SOP for the administrative environment
• Why do we need to test SOP’s before use
• How and when to use SOP’s
This workshop is a 50/50 mix of theory and practical skills in which the participants will have the opportunity to learn the theory and then apply that theory to examples