Do it once. Do it right!
The nuts and bolts of “Working Smarter not Harder”
Use your constraints to enhance productivity
Waste (loss management) within the service industry can run as high as 50%
Waste (loss management) within the manufacturing industry can run as high as 20%
This programme will help you identify areas of loss management within your organisation whether it be reworks, under utilisation of staff, the telephone or unchargeable time.
- A better understanding of why loss management occurs
- The Waterfall Effect
- The need for metrication to better understand the true cost
- What are the key areas where loss management occurs?
- A better understanding of the need to reduce loss
- How do these costs impact on the company profits?
- How can these factors impact on staff morale?
- How these repetitive issues can impact on team dynamics and/or interdepartmental relationships
- The invisibles we do not see
- Are your meetings effective?
- How effective are your communication systems?
- Does this effect only you or is there a downstream effect?
- Making your delegation process work effectively
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your work flow processes
- The need to reduce double handling
- The need for standards
- Why we need a benchmark to work to
- How to set the benchmark
- How to move the benchmark as the standards improve
- Operational Constraint Notifications
- Work flow processes
- Identification of repetitive problems
- Ineffective training
- Double handling
- How Service Level Agreements can assist this process