Do it once. Do it right!
The nuts and bolts of “Working Smarter not Harder”
Use your constraints to enhance productivity
Waste (loss management) within the service industry can run as high as 50%
Waste (loss management) within the manufacturing industry can run as high as 20%
This programme will help you identify areas of loss management within your organisation whether it be reworks, under utilisation of staff, the telephone or unchargeable time.
• A better understanding of why loss management occurs
• The Waterfall Effect
• The need for metrication to better understand the true cost
• What are the key areas where loss management occurs?
• A better understanding of the need to reduce loss
• How do these costs impact on the company profits?
• How can these factors impact on staff morale?
• How these repetitive issues can impact on team dynamics and/or interdepartmental relationships
• The invisibles we do not see
• Are your meetings effective?
• How effective are your communication systems?
• Does this effect only you or is there a downstream effect?
• Making your delegation process work effectively
• Evaluating the effectiveness of your work flow processes
• The need to reduce double handling
• The need for standards
• Why we need a benchmark to work to
• How to set the benchmark
• How to move the benchmark as the standards improve
• Work flow processes
• Identification of repetitive problems
• Ineffective training
• Double handling
• How Service Level Agreements can assist this process