In the marketplace of the 21st century, companies who will survive and prosper realise that clients don’t want to be “sold” but clients want to be “partnered”. To be a top flight professional you have to get it right or it will never be right for the customer.
• Consultative selling
• Partnering vs Selling
• Creating a point of differentiation
• Understanding different buyers personalities
• Identifying and communicating with personality types
• What is your own thinking and social style?
• Communicate effectively to create rapport
• Recognising body language signals
• How to get your message across by preparing and delivering a persuasive presentation
“Making the customer more anxious to buy than you are to sell”
Participants will be given a fact sheet for a typical advertising purchaser and be required to prepare and deliver a five minute presentation on how they can add value to the buyers business using the presentation framework supplied.