To assist participants to become more assertive when dealing with difficult customers and also provide them with the tools to ensure positive customer handling in difficult situations.
- Why can some customers be difficult to deal with?
- Different types of difficult customers
- The roles people play
- The importance of assertive behaviour
- What really is listening
- Dealing professionally with complaints
- The importance of closure and resolution
- How to say “no”
- Remaining calm
- Maintaining your professional image