So often the telephone is the first point of contact with a new customer and first impressions should never be undervalued. This course is designed to make those whose role involves major telephone usage aware of the importance of telephone techniques, which will enhance the reputation of the organisation.
Skills required, not only in answering the telephone but also the communication style required in telephone usage, will be discussed.
• Can I deliver quality internal & external service to customers by the telephone?
• Understanding what irritates & what pleases our customers
• Telephone tips for professional telephone usage
• Handling incoming calls effectively
• Using appropriate questioning techniques
• Using your voice effectively
• Developing listening skills to take messages properly
• Building rapport over the telephone
• Improving your telephone persona
• Dealing with complaints