To assist participants to become more assertive when dealing with difficult customers and also provide them with the tools to ensure positive customer handling in difficult situations.
• Why can some customers be difficult to deal with?
• Different types of difficult customers
• The roles people play
• The importance of assertive behaviour
• What really is listening
• Dealing professionally with complaints
• The importance of closure and resolution
• How to say “no”
• Remaining calm
• Maintaining your professional image