Customer care is being talked about all the time at the moment, sadly many businesses are merely paying lip service to it without really understanding it. This workshop looks at what it really is and what it means both to your business and your customers. Suitable for virtually anyone in your business who has dealings with your customers, both on the telephone and face to face.
- What exactly is customer care?
- What is the difference between customer care and customer service?
- Who are your customers?
- Why are satisfied customers so vital to your organisation?
- What do your satisfied customers have a right to expect from your organisation?
- What does that demand from you as an individual?
Some comments from previous Sales workshop participants
“Compared to others, this course made sense to me”
“You were able to communicate freely your weaknesses and get good advice on how to improve them”
“Well presented with bits of humour and at a great pace with plenty of room for participation in discussion”
“I advice anyone in sales to do this seminar”