What does this really mean?
How to improve profitability by enhancing customer care and developing client relationships.
In this difficult business climate this is even more critical to maintain your business momentum.
Vital for all businesses including service providers and manufacturers.
• What is the difference between customer care and customer service?
• Which one is more important?
• The people business
• Customer needs
• Service – the intangible factor
• Adding value
• Categorising your clients
• What about loyalty?
• Monitoring your clients
• Systems to manage your clients
• The need to make your client part of your team
• Enhance repeat business
• Identification of growth areas in your business
• Qualification of your clients so that you know where to put your resources
• More effectiveness as compared to efficiency in the area of client relationships
• Improved profitability
• Improved customer care
• Improved time management