VJ Henderson Associates work with professional facilitators from around New Zealand who are specialists in their own particular portfolio of training and provide up to date material and ideas. They have industry knowledge and the ability to apply it to the workshop teaching and adjust it to the level required.
Some of our popular In-Company workshops include:-
- The Course for Team Leaders
- Increasing Sales the Easy Way
- How to Identify and Reduce Waste
- Manage your time more effectively
- Negotiation Skills
We will work with you to design a specific workshop to suit your
organisation’s culture and needs.
Contact us on 0800 453 420 for a free consultation
Capitalise on Your Training Investment
By managing the following steps, you will be able to ensure that you capitalise on your training investments when you send people to VJ Henderson Associates workshops.
- Pre-brief participants prior to workshop
- Set clear goals and objectives for the training
- Draw up a training agreement where possible
- Debrief participant post workshop
- Agree on 2-3 key points taken from the workshop
- Arrange for the participant to develop an implementation strategy for these key points
- Sign off on agreed strategies
- Implement strategies
- Monitor implementation
This ensures a transfer of learning back into your organisation